(Source: disasterpierce, via asongofsirens)
i hate it when people say no homo after complimenting someone
im full homo
im going to lay you down on a bed of rose petals and whisper that compliment lasciviously to you
(Source: bolto, via cassondrabookxv)
How do girls even put on eyeliner and make it perfect
like 149 video tutorials and a lot of crying
Curious: why is bronzer so important to be "thankful for" ??
bronzer can give you cheekbones to slice a man’s throat with
or turn you into a fawn of the forest
(Source: cassijeanxo, via treebenor)
kinda want 2 die kinda want 2 make out
(Source: twinks2014, via treebenor)
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey